Our Company – WEI Strong
Since 1991, Walsh Electrical Inc., has been a leader in electrical construction specializing in Commercial, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, High Voltage, Natural Gas, and Excavation. A history of Innovation and Excellence span two decades. WEI is a full service electrical contractor in Northeastern Pennsylvania, we cover every major division of the industry. We deliver knowledge and expertise on even the most challenging projects. We provide pre-construction, service, site work, maintenance, and 24 hour emergency response services. Our work does not stop when the project ends. When speed and cost matter our 24-7 emergency support and maintenance staff are readily available for rapid deployment. Rest assured that we have the capability and experience to complete any project on time and budget.
“The ROAD TO THE FUTURE IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION” ~ Lily Tomlin
- 1991- Michael Walsh Founds Walsh electrical as the sole employee
- Officially started business July 5th 1991
- Hired the first employee May 1992
- 1993- Purchased the first computer @ Montgomery Ward
- 2002- Walsh Electrical moves its headquarters into a 7,000sf facility
- 2001-2003 Projects, Employees and Revenues continue to grow
- 2004- Walsh Electrical Expands headquarters with a renovation
- 2005- Walsh Electrical Expands into the Excavation Market- self performing all work
- 2006- Awarded Residence Hall for Marywood University – Loughran Hall
- 2004-present The fleet expands to Backhoes, Bulldozers, Mini Excavators, Full size excavators, dump trucks and skid steers, along with equipment and trailers.
- 2010- Michael Walsh Jr becomes Vice President
- 2011- Awarded University of Scranton’s Pilarz & Montrone Halls
- 2011- WEI expands into the Oil and Gas Division- completing a De-hy Station Central Distribution Plant (CDP)
- 2012- Awarded first major stadium at PNC Field
- 2015-Awarded first major Hospital Project for Geisinger Community Medical Center.
- 2016- Walsh Electrical purchases and renovates the new headquarters in Clarks Summit PA.